KLCC Urusharta Long Service Award

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

This was a simple event, everything seems to be in its place easily.
Working with Puan Zuraida and YM Raja Azli is great.
They hardly call for a meeting and trust everything to us.
I love to do this event again.

Our table decoration is an iron tree with tee lights
and round fresh flowers that hang from it.
It gave a wonderful effect.








This event is for 250 guests of KLCC Urusharta staffs and was held in
Impiana Hotel & Spa, Kuala Lumpur



The VIP table



I love this performance.
They sang traditional songs, Thai, Filipino and even the latest hits!
They are Good! I am glad I accidentally saw their CD on my desk.
I was cracking my head looking for entertainers. Superb!



Forever Adibah!



Satisfied guests left the ballroom. YM Raja Azli is black and white batik.



Thank You KLCC Urusharta for the opportunity and trusting me in your event!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP